Let Evan Evans take you on an unforgettable journey of discovery into Britain’s rich cultural and historical heritage. Experience local culture firsthand and explore Britain in an immersive and more intimate way, or book tickets for London’s world-famous attractions with Britain’s Finest UK Sightseeing.
Providing unrivalled expertise, Evan Evans take you on incredible journeys, provide unforgettable experiences and help to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Small Group: Full Day Tour – No: 83
Discover the beautiful, unique and historic town of Windsor, crowned by stunning Windsor Castle – the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen’s favourite weekend home. Visit Blenheim Palace; one of the largest houses in the country set in acres of open countryside and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
• Visit Royal Windsor and enjoy a walking tour of the city with an expert guide
• Blenheim Palace entrance with State Rooms and Gardens visit
• Luxurious 16-seater coach with air-conditioning
• Small group tour – guaranteed to a maximum of 16 people
• Professional tour guide
• VOX Personal Audio Headset – never miss a word of your live commentary
Days of operation:
April – October ONLY every Monday & Thursday ONLY
Tour Starts: 09.00 hrs at the ORIGINAL LONDON VISITOR CENTRE (17-19 Cockspur Street, off Trafalgar Square)
Tour Finishes: approx 19.00 hrs at the Victoria Train Station