Let Evan Evans take you on an unforgettable journey of discovery into Britain’s rich cultural and historical heritage. Experience local culture firsthand and explore Britain in an immersive and more intimate way, or book tickets for London’s world-famous attractions with Britain’s Finest UK Sightseeing.
Providing unrivalled expertise, Evan Evans take you on incredible journeys, provide unforgettable experiences and help to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Small Group: Half Day Tour – No: 13850
A unique and emotive tour that tells the incredible story of how wartime events have shaped the face of modern London.
• Compare wartime photos of key landmarks with their modern-day appearance in a unique photo brochure
• Listen to original news broadcasts from the day as you ‘witness’ history
• Feel the atmosphere of the 1930’s and 1940’s with a vintage soundtrack
• See London from a fresh and different perspective
• Small group tour – guaranteed to a maximum of 16 people
• Personal Audio Headset – never miss a word of your live commentary
Days of operation:
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Tour Starts: 09.00 hrs at THE ORIGINAL LONDON VISITOR CENTRE (17-19 Cockspur Street, off Trafalgar Square.)
Tour Finishes: approx 12.00 hrs, Victoria Train Station