Let Evan Evans take you on an unforgettable journey of discovery into Britain’s rich cultural and historical heritage. Experience local culture firsthand and explore Britain in an immersive and more intimate way, or book tickets for London’s world-famous attractions with Britain’s Finest UK Sightseeing.
Providing unrivalled expertise, Evan Evans take you on incredible journeys, provide unforgettable experiences and help to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Half Day Walking Tour – No: 86
Discover the history and heritage of the world’s first underground train network
• Hear the secrets and gossip in the story behind ‘the Tube’
• See unique and amazing parts of London’s major tube stations – not normally noticeable as you travel the city
• Visit the exterior of some of the disused underground stations and hear of their incredible past
• Learn how the underground transformed London from a choked up gridlocked smog filled city to a modern and efficient capital
• Professional tour guide
• Personal Audio Headset – never miss a word of your live commentary
• London Undergound Walking Tour
• 2 hour walking tour with expert guide
• Personal Audio Headset to ensure you never miss a word of your guide’s commentary
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide’s commentary.
Travel card is not included with this tour. This tour has elements where you will require to use London Underground. Please ensure you have a valid travelcard before joining the tour.
Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
Tour Starts: 13.00 hrs from outside the LOST PROPERTY OFFICE next to Baker Street Underground Station
Tour Finishes: approx 15.30hrs at Westminster Underground Station.
*Part of this tour involves using the London Underground so it is recommended clients have a suitable travelcard*