Buy London Pass and get free entrance to over 60 London Attractions add London Travelcards too and skip the hassle of shuffling through the ticket queue.
THE LONDON PASS:
The London Pass is a must for London sightseeing, offering entry to your choice of over 55 of the best charging tourist attractions in London with one very affordable ticket.
Key Benefits of the London Pass:
– Free entry to your choice of over 55 Attractions – including the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, HMS Belfast and many more
– A free 128 page Guidebook – available in 7 different languages containing a wealth of detailed information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most of the city
– Skip the Queue at Top London Attractions – Save Time and make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace
– Added Travel Option – add a London Oyster Card loaded with the equivalent fare which enables you to use all public buses, the London Underground and trams ensuring that you make the most efficient use of your time
– Save on up to £420 worth of entrance fees – that’s the aggregate price of all Adult entrances to Attractions contained within the 6 day Pass
ASA will issue a voucher which clients must EXCHANGE FOR THE TICKETS and their free guidebook at 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
Monday to Friday 10:00hrs – 16:30hrs
Saturday (June to September) 10:00hrs to 16:00hrs
Sunday (June to September) 10:30hrs to 15.30hrs
Saturday & Sunday (October to May) 10:30hrs to 15:30hrs
Closed 25 and 26 December and 01 January
Oyster Card validity (for tickets INCLUDING Transport):
The new electronic Oyster Cards are effectively “pay as you go” travel cards loaded with a specific amount equivalent to the corresponding travel days booked. They are valid at any time when the transport network is open however using them on the cheaper “off peak periods” will ensure they last as planned. Travelling outside these times will result in a higher amount being taken from the Oyster Card thus reducing your credit quicker.
Off-Peak periods are from 9.30am Mondays to Fridays, all day Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
The Oystercards are pre-loaded with the following values:
1 Day Oystercard Adult = £10.00
2 Day Oystercard Adult = £15.00
3 Day Oystercard Adult = £25.00
6 Day Oystercard Adult = £40.00
Children (aged 11 – 15 years) with the 1, 2, 3 or 6 Day London Pass + Travel will receive a paper Travelcard covering zones 1 – 6 during off-peak times.
Free London Pass Android app to go with our free London Pass IOS App.
IOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/london-pass-travel-guide/id469936873?ls=1&mt=8
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.omobile.londonpass
Download the FREE London Pass app for both IOS & Android devices. It is packed with helpful information about the city and attractions included on the London Pass.