Buy London Pass and get free entrance to over 60 London Attractions add London Travelcards too and skip the hassle of shuffling through the ticket queue.
THE LONDON PASS:
The London Pass is a must for London sightseeing, offering entry to your choice of over 55 of the best charging tourist attractions in London with one very affordable ticket.
Key Benefits of the London Pass:
– Free entry to your choice of over 55 Attractions – including the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, HMS Belfast, Hop On Hop Off London Sightseeing, Thames River Cruise and many more
– A free 128 page Guidebook – available in 7 different languages containing a wealth of detailed information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most of the city
– Skip the Queue at Top London Attractions – Save Time and make the most out of your sightseeing trip by skipping the long queues at Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace
– Added Travel Option – add a London Oyster Card loaded with the equivalent fare which enables you to use all public buses, the London Underground and trams ensuring that you make the most efficient use of your time
– Save on up to £420 worth of entrance fees – that’s the aggregate price of all Adult entrances to Attractions contained within the 6 day Pass
Oyster Card validity (for tickets INCLUDING Transport):
The new electronic Oyster Cards are effectively “pay as you go” travel cards loaded with a specific amount equivalent to the corresponding travel days booked. They are valid at any time when the transport network is open however using them on the cheaper “off peak periods” will ensure they last as planned. Travelling outside these times will result in a higher amount being taken from the Oyster Card thus reducing your credit quicker.
Off-Peak periods are from 9.30am Mondays to Fridays, all day Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
The Oystercards are pre-loaded with the following values:
1 Day Oystercard Adult = £10.00
2 Day Oystercard Adult = £15.00
3 Day Oystercard Adult = £25.00
6 Day Oystercard Adult = £40.00
10 Day Oystercard Adult – £50.00
Children (aged 11 – 15 years) with the 1, 2, 3 or 6 Day London Pass + Travel will receive a paper Travelcard covering zones 1 – 6 during off-peak times. Children taking the 10 day pass will receive the same £50.00 Oystercard as Adults.
PLEASE NOTE: By November 2020 open vouchers will be phased out. ASA will issue an E-ticket for all individual bookings and e-mail it to you at the time of confirmation
**Note: For some attractions pre-booked timeslot is essential. Before your visit please check if the attractions chosen have to be prebooked.
A full list of inclusions can be found on: https://www.londonexplorerpass.com/london-attractions/