Let Evan Evans take you on an unforgettable journey of discovery into Britain’s rich cultural and historical heritage. Experience local culture firsthand and explore Britain in an immersive and more intimate way, or book tickets for London’s world-famous attractions with Britain’s Finest UK Sightseeing.
Providing unrivalled expertise, Evan Evans take you on incredible journeys, provide unforgettable experiences and help to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Half Day Walking Tour – No: 87
Enjoy the sights and smells of Borough Market and visit a major distillery of one of the country’s most popular gins
• Get off the tourist trail and explore the spots that locals love
• Enjoy the sights and smells of Borough Market – London’s finest food with its origins dating back over 1,000 years!
• Visit a major distillery of one of the country’s most popular gins
• Learn how gin is made and enjoy a tasting
• Experience a master-class into how to make a perfect gin and tonic
• Entrance, tour and tasting at the Gin Distillery
• Professional tour guide
• Personal Audio Headset – never miss a word of your live commentary
‘A Taste of London: Borough Market and Gin Distillery’ walking tour:
• 4 hour walking tour with expert guide
• Personal Audio Headset to ensure you never miss a word of your guide’s commentary
Guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide’s commentary.
April – October every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Tour Starts: 13.15 hrs from the Needle Sculpture (On the South End of London Bridge, on London Bridge Road)
Tour Finishes: approx 17.00 hrs in central London
*Part of this tour may involve using the London Underground so it is recommended clients have a suitable travelcard*