Let Evan Evans take you on an unforgettable journey of discovery into Britain’s rich cultural and historical heritage. Experience local culture firsthand and explore Britain in an immersive and more intimate way, or book tickets for London’s world-famous attractions with Britain’s Finest UK Sightseeing.
Providing unrivalled expertise, Evan Evans take you on incredible journeys, provide unforgettable experiences and help to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Small Group: Full Day Tour – No: 82
Enjoy a traditional Cream Tea in Bath, after visiting Avebury – the largest known stone circle in the World. Older than the more famous Stonehenge, Avebury is spectacular – the multiple rings are cloaked with mysteries that archaeologists have only just begun to unravel.
• Visit Avebury Stone Circle
• Panoramic tour of Bath
• Optional entry to the Roman Baths
• Enjoy a delicious cream tea in Bath bakery
• Stop in Lacock and see the famous Abbey – used as a Harry Potter film location
• Luxurious 16-seater coach with air-conditioning
• Small group tour – guaranteed to a maximum of 16 people
• Professional tour guide
• VOX Personal Audio Headset – never miss a word of your live commentary
Days of operation:
April – October ONLY every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday ONLY
Tour Starts: 09.00 hrs at the ORIGINAL LONDON VISITOR CENTRE (17-19 Cockspur Street, off Trafalgar Square)
Tour Finishes: approx 19.00 hrs at the Victoria Train Station