We have created 2 new distinctive and unique touring itineraries for you to enjoy: “Romantic Getaways along England’s Great West Way” and “Iconic Film Locations along England’s Great West Way“
These itineraries have been created by ASA in partnership with Great West Way and are available for you to view and download below. Perfect for fly-drive customers, or easily incorporated into a group programme, speak to your ASA consultant today for further information about adding these new itineraries to your client’s offerings.
A journey along England’s Great West Way is unlike any other!
Travel along a new 125-mile touring route from London to Bristol, based on ancient routes, discovering idyllic countryside, quaint villages and ancient towns. At one end you have London, the ideal entry point with its world-renowned royal sights and rich cultural heritage. Then at the other, Bath and Bristol. In between lie relaxing riverside towns like Henley-on-Thames, characterful villages like Pewsey and plenty of lush, green landscapes. Hidden treasures to discover along the way include Stonehenge, Highclere Castle and Longleat House & Gardens to name but a few.
This 5 day / 4 night itinerary takes you on a wonderful journey of discovery from London to Bath, with time to explore Windsor, Henley on Thames and Salisbury among other places
- Bath – a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its beautiful Georgian architecture
- Bradford on Avon – A quaint English town on the outskirts of the Cotswolds
- Longleat House & Gardens – A magnificent Elizabethan stately home with impressive grounds and gardens
- Salisbury – A medieval city, boasting many exceptional examples of Gothic architecture
- Highclere Castle – Visit the home of the world-famous TV show “Downton Abbey” with a rich and multi-faceted heritage
Designed to allow visitors explore many wonderful locations where iconic movies, TV shows and children’s programmes were filmed, this 7 day / 6 night programme has been designed with lovers of British screen favourites in mind.
- Windsor Castle – The TV series ‘Victoria’ was shot here, as well as many other Royal documentaries
- Poldark filming locations – Visiting locations in Corsham & Bristol where filming took place for “Poldark”
- Castle Combe – War Horse, Poldark, Harry Potter (and its spin off’s Fantastic Beasts), Wolf Hall, and Pride & Prejudice were filmed here
- Lacock Abbey – Here you will recognize the outdoor corridors of Hogwarts from the Harry Potter movies
Speak to your ASA consultant today about any of the programmes above – we are here to help!