Buckingham Palace will be open every day from 20 July to 29 September 2019.
Are you ready for your trip to London and keen to tick Buckingham Palace off your bucket list?
Don’t just stand in a crowd and look through the railings at the guards in front of the Palace. Come in and see the State Rooms for yourself.
You might be wondering how best to fit everything in, especially if you are only here for a short time. Let us help you choose the right tickets for what you want to see and do.
Here’s the 10 second version:
- Only got time to see the Palace – get a standard ticket.
- Visiting the Royal Mews and The Queen’s Gallery? You’ll save money with a combined ticket.
- How about making a day of it and see Buckingham Palace, The Queen’s Gallery and the Royal Mews? Our Royal Day Out ticket is best for you.
- If you’re visiting just the Royal Mews or The Queen’s Gallery (our Leonardo da Vinci exhibition is on currently) , you’ll need a standard admission ticket for each venue.
- And don’t forget our range of events for adults and families – either with a special ticket or included in the admission price for standard admission.